Thursday, February 13, 2020

No Time to Die: Listen to Billie Eilish’s James Bond Theme!

Maybe it’s because I don’t listen to the radio anymore or perhaps it’s because I only listen to hip hop music and movie scores and soundtracks, but I wasn’t aware of who Billie Eilish was until six months ago when I got schooled by my girlfriend. I’ve been listening to some of her songs since and while I wouldn’t consider myself a fan, I was ecstatic when it was announced that she would be singing the theme song for the upcoming James Bond film, No Time to Die. Eilish has a raspy angelic voice that immediately sends shivers down your spine. Much like Adele (who sang the Skyfall theme), Eilish’s discography informs us that she would be a perfect fit for the dark, gritty and broody Daniel Craig era of the Bond franchise.

And a perfect fit indeed she is. Eilish just released her much-anticipated theme for No Time to Die and boy is it simply stunning.

Check it out below:

In No Time To Die, Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.

No Time to Die is billed as Craig’s final outing as the titular character.

The post No Time to Die: Listen to Billie Eilish’s James Bond Theme! appeared first on Lowyat.NET.



from Lowyat.NET https://ift.tt/2uISaEp

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home