Sunday, May 3, 2020

RapidKL Offers Free 15-Day Extension To My100 and My50 Subscribers

An extension of 15 days is offered to RapidKL My100 and My50 subscribers for free, as announced by Prasarana Malaysia Berhad. The extension is eligible to subscribers who are renewing their passes starting on 4 May 2020 onwards.

“Prasarana is concerned about My100 and My50 pass users who have not been able to continue using their unlimited travel pass since the implementation of the Movement Control Order (MCO) on March 18,” said Prasarana group chief operating officer Muhammad Nizam Alias.

He added that subscribers can renew their passes at all customer service counters at LRT, MRT, monorail and BRT stations, as well as at selected bus hubs. “So, overall, they will have a 45-day unlimited travel at the same price,” Muhammad Nizam explained.

On another note, all modes of public transportation have limited their passenger carrying capacity to only half starting today as announced on 2 May by Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob. This is to maintain social distancing throughout the period of the Conditional MCO, which is effective today.

(Source: RapidKL media release)

The post RapidKL Offers Free 15-Day Extension To My100 and My50 Subscribers appeared first on Lowyat.NET.



from Lowyat.NET https://ift.tt/35umAZ0

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home